Bylaws are to be quoted extensively and often by the brethren.
The Bylaws exist under the parliamentary rule of Calvinball (.i.e. See Calvin & Hobbes)
It shall be punishable by fine or equivalent penalty for any member of the brethren to utter the following phrases:
1) "Did you see the Game last night?" - $50
2) "I caught the last inning/last half/last minutes(pick one) of the game last night." $25
3) "How 'bout them (team name)?" - $1000
Furthermore the following fines shall apply:
1) Caught watching a TV in the bar rather than being part of the scintillating conversation - buy everyone in your party a round.
2) Knowing who is playing in the World Series. $25
3) Knowing who is playing in the Superbowl. $25
4)Having more than one team sticker on your vehicle. $15 per offending insignia.